- This event has passed.
October 31, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 3, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
B2B pre-arranged speeddates. Fast & efficient!
On November 2, 2017 you are welcome to particpate in the 5th edition of the AquaMatch! The international brokerage event on Water Technology, Water Management & Innovation.
At AquaMatch 2015 we welcomed 163 particpants from 30 countries with over 450 meetings!! See impressions of our successful 2015 edition in the video below.
The event is organised by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland) and the Enterprise Europe Network. “Enterprise Europe Network is the largest business support network in Europe”
From 31 October – 3 November you’ll have access to the Aquatech Amsterdam and Floodex Europe exhibition, an extensive conference and workshop programme and various excursions. The extensive programme provides many opportunities, to share your knowledge and experience, learn from water professionals & best practices and be inspired by the world’s most leading water experts.
Reasons for participation
- Expand your international water network
- 20 minute meetings
- Meet many potential business partners in a short time
- Quickstart international water-related funding calls
- Choose your meetings in advance or on-site
- Transfer of knowledge and technology
- NEW! Book your meetings via the B2match app
- Water treatment
- Water re-use
- Monitoring & Sensoring
- Water & ICT
- Water Management
- Water-Energy (Nexus)
- Water in a Circular Economy
- EU Funding Programmes
- Intellectual Property
AquaMatch enables fair exhibitors and visitors (companies, research institutes and Universities) to find partners for cooperation:
- Find technologies to partner with, license or acquire
- Find buyers or development partners
- Build partnerships for future international funding calls (e.g. H2020, Eurostars, LIFE, Partners voor Water)
In this edition of the AquaMatch you also have the opportunity to quickstart Water-related funding calls and be informed on opportunities for internationalization and finding partners!
Session 1 | Patents to find the perfect partner | Find a partner that matches with your technology request or offer with patent information about innovations in the water sector!